FESPA Finlandin tavoite on yhdistää graafisen alan osaaminen tulokselliseksi tekemiseksi. Jos sinä haet yrityksellesi menestystä, olemme sinua varten. FESPA Finland on tulevaisuuteen katsova liitto, jonka päämäärä on kehittää ja yhdistää alan yrityksiä.
• The New Industrial Revolution: Multiplexed Laser Surface Enhancement – Bill Macbeth – Textile Centre of Excellence explains how the business is leading the way in textile innovation R&D with their new, clean, green, energy efficient surface treatment process for technical fabrics.
• Drain Safe Products: They’re waste water compliant? Right? Wrong! – William Shorter, CPS - Practical tips and clarity on Waste Water regulations, terminology and cleaning operation processes relating to screen making chemicals in the textile industry
• Polyester is Not the Only Fabric - Mitesh Patel – Premier Textiles - All things fabric, from quality to colour yield, new developments in pigment ink print performance (Screen & Digital)
Find out more about the Fabric Printing Now line-up right here
As the only fabric printing event of its type in Europe this year, we don’t think you will want to miss Fabric Printing Now - make sure you secure your place by booking today
Supported by FESPA, the conference represents part of its Profit-for-Purpose programme – in which profits are re-invested into supporting the print community.
- Venue: Textile Centre of Excellence, Huddersfield, UK
- Dates: 7th to 8th October 2015
Early Bird Reminder...
Media gets behind the Conference
We are delighted to have the support of three of the sector’s leading titles in promoting Fabric Printing Now.
Part of our team of sponsors and supporters are
Images - the magazine for garment decorators
Specialist Printing Worldwide - the magazine for specialist printers
Image Reports - the magazine for wide and grand-format digital print
See all the Conference details HERE